Job Title: Finance Director
Are you a qualified Accountant? Do you have team leadership and supervision experience? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly experienced team of people and be part of a UK leading group.
To ensure business focussed finance support and financial control for the company.
Responsible for ensuring the business is supported on all financial matters and ensuring that all financial and tax obligations are met.
- Ensure that accurate management information is delivered on a timely basis to departments and other users to enable them to operate effectively.
- Undertake site visits across all business units and divisions in order to provide support and input to the businesses.
- Proactively provide financial leadership to the management team.
- Support the marketing teams by the provision of routine and timely analysis of ticket types and provision of historic and other data on visitors.
- Support the marketing teams in managing their Marketing budgets on an ongoing basis to ensure annual budgets are adhered to.
- Ensure Management accounts are delivered on time, in full for the business.
- Prepare commentaries on each division including analysis of key variances.
- Ensure that Profit and Loss budgets are strictly controlled and managed, and that cost savings plans and forecasts are produced and updated, as required.
- Ensure Fixed Asset movements are accurately recorded and that all balance sheet accounts are reconciled on a regular basis.
- Ensure that there are adequate and effective contracts and processes in place to manage and control all inter-company transactions and account reconciliations.
- Support the Divisional Director in the Business Planning process and development of Three/Five year plans.
- Support the Divisional Director in driving the Annual Capex budgeting process for each division, including providing support on investment appraisals and development of Board reports for project approvals.
- Ensure that capital expenditure is monitored and controlled during each annual cycle.
- Work with the Business Managers and Corporate Finance to develop and improve financial and reporting systems and processes on an ongoing basis.
- Undertake employee management.
- Ensure appropriate training, development and coaching is in place, such that all employees have full ownership of their remit and are able to utilize their full potential.
- Ensure that all PDP's are reviewed regularly to enable staff to work effectively towards clearly defined objectives.
Essential Skills Required:
- Qualified Accountant
- Team leadership and supervision.
- Communication of financial data to non-financial business managers.
- Basic Tax and VAT knowledge.
- Experience in a Senior Finance Role interfacing directly with Business Managers.
ACS are recruiting for a Finance Director If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Finance Director please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Finance Director It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as Finance Director with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Finance Director role you desire.