Project manager Logistics & Warehousing
Project Manager (Logistics & Warehousing)
6-24 month contract
To manage operational projects on-time, to specification and within the approved budget on behalf of both the project sponsor and the customer
Projects include new business start-ups, system implementations, operational development projects, operational and customer transitions and business relocations.
Requirements to Candidates
- Strong experience in projects, from within a logistics environment. Ideally 3PL.
- Knowledge of project management methodology and managing full lifecycle projects in a food environment.
- Experience in delivering projects in a logistics environment and influencing the project team and customer
- Excellent knowledge of warehouse operations
- Experience in producing Project proposals/business case for evaluation is desirable
- Computer literate - Microsoft packages including Project and Visio, ability to use these tools to measure and analyse data
- Analytical, problem solving and project management skills.
- Ability to work from own initiative and adapt to change.
- Proven background in continuous improvement achievements.
- Proven people management experience, with an ability to coach and motivate.
- Understanding of Third Party logistics
If you considering a move from your current role please apply online or if would like to find out about other Logistics opportunities please contact Niall Fearon on or phone 01793 430021
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75188785