Software Specialist (VB.NET)
Up to £30,000 - £35,000
Due to growth, a brand new positon has been created for this family run organisation. You will work closely with the IT Development Manager to plan the implementation of an existing software system for their various clients across the UK.
- Implementation of the system for the companies clients across the UK
- Application design and development, ensuring the client’s needs are met (VB.NET & SQL)
- Investigate change requests and ensure that requirements are understood
- Provide remote and on-site support
- Identify opportunities of improvement within the software
- Write and deliver training procedures on the software
To be considered for this position you will have the following experience:
- Software implementation
- Training multiple users
- VB.NET programming
- A solid understanding of SQL database
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
Due to the nature of the role, you must have a full, clean driving licence. A company car is offered in this package.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have an interest, immediate interviews are available!
Due to the high volume of applications currently being received if you do not receive a reply within 5 working days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy.
Keywords; Developer / Software Project Manager / Software Support Specialist/ Application Support Specialist/ Software specialist/ VB.NET / SQL