TRANSPORT PLANNER/ROUTER - Immediate Start
SALARY: £25,000 to £30,000
HOURS: Monday to Friday + Every Other weekend
Based in Birmingham (B76)
UK Transport Planning/Routing experience required
We have an immediate opening for a UK TRANSPORT PLANNER/ROUTER to join a Birmingham based Transport and Warehousing organisation.
The role will be to work in a busy, fast paced and high pressured UK Transport office, routing HGV vehicles through out the UK.
- Planning routes FULL LOAD TRAILERS,
- Arranging deliveries
- Briefing and debriefing drivers
- Calculating drivers hours and delivery requirements
- Speaking with drivers and customers,
- Tracing and tracking deliveries, ETA’s etc
- Rescheduling and rerouting vehicles
- Resolving all transport issues that arise and updating the transport system.
The role requires a hands on TRANSPORT PLANNER/ROUTER who has experience of working in UK Transport operations, is hard working, with a team play work ethic and can be flexible with the demands of the job.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, every other weekend and will include some on call shifts. Based in Birmingham (B76), offering a salary £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience.