Fridge engineer job opportunity to join large FM organisation on popular entertainment venue contract.
Your new company
Your new organisation are the global leaders in commercial FM & real estate with years of experience in providing advice on all aspects of commercial property and facilities management services.
Your new role
- You will be responsible for the reactive maintenance and breakdowns of catering equipment & fridges, domestic fridges and coldrooms.
- You will be given the opportunity to manage your own diary and workload, carrying out PPM & reactive maintenance across the UK's most well renowned entertainment venues.
- You will also be given a vehicle to use when on site.
- Ongoing Work
What you'll need to succeed
- NVQ OR City & Guilds in Air conditioning & refrigeration
- Driving Licence
- Minimum 2 years experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.