HR Manager (Part Time)
Are you an experienced HR Manager looking for a permanent Part Time opportunity in the Derby area?
My client a communications company are looking for HR Manager to join their sophisticated and fun team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced self-motivated HR Manager to join a company that really value their staff with good internal career progression opportunities.
- You will ensure quality and performance of all HR duties
- Ensuring HR procedures are followed and are compliant with all HR policies/procedures and legal requirements.
- Schedule administration tasks
- Ensure timely and accurate communications to payroll, healthcare, and pensions advisors.
- To manage and lead all the requirements of HR
- Maintain accuracy of the HR database to support HR reporting and analysis.
- Ensure all issues follow the correct procedures and are resolved swiftly and within employment legislation.
- Provide the necessary controls to ensure that the overall performance of HR is professional and accurate.
- Directly reporting to the CEO
- Provide support and assistance for management in carrying out HR related issues.
- Maintain the preferred supplier list and be involved in recruitment processes.
- Liaison with external legal resources when required.
You will be CIPD qualified and have previous HR management experience
You will have good organisational, time management and people management skills/experience.
- This is a part time role working 16 hours per week
- Salary: £17,000 = £40,000 pro-rated 16 hrs - (£17,000).
So if you are CIPD qualified and have previous HR Management experience please apply now with your CV for more information