Support Worker - Excellent hourly rate
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive and professional case management company that provides excellent standards of care and services to help enhance the quality of life for spinal and brain injured individuals.
They are currently looking for an experienced Personal Assistant to support a young male with an acquired brain injury in Stoke on Trent. The role will involve supporting him to live independently in his own accommodation to enhance his life skills and social activity.
The successful candidate must have:
- Previous experience in a similar role or demonstrate a willingness to learn
- A Full UK Driving Licence and own vehicle
- The ability to work as part of a team on a rota to include days, nights and weekends
- Good IT skills
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Working with the client in his own home - privacy and confidentiality needs to be respected at all times
- Offering support and motivation
- Providing transport to and from social events and appointments
- Ensuring exercises are completed and rehabilitation regimes followed
- Working from a laptop to send emails, create word documents and carry out internet searches
- Keeping daily notes
- Taking part in regular supervision sessions with the Case Manager
Salary: £10.00 - £12.00 per hour
Hours: 8 hours per week - Permanent
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a quality case management company that values long term personal and professional development and treats staff with respect. In addition, your commitment and attention will be rewarded with excellent rates of pay and a great deal of job satisfaction.
Please note: Your employment will be subject to excellent references and a DBS disclosure being obtained
This role would suit: Support Worker, Care Worker, Care Assistant, Personal Assistant, Carer, Care Support Worker and Personal Carer.
Please apply now to avoid disappointment!