Customer Service - Fleet
My client, a globally recognised support services/construction firm, has an urgent requirement for an immediately available Customer Services Coordinator (Fleet Fanagement) to be based in their offices in Wolverhampton.
- Facilitate the coordination of commercial vehicles - ordering and allocating vehicles.
- Raising and processing invoices.
- Generate rental bills.
- Liaising with suppliers.
- Ensure documentation is compliant.
- General Administrations duties.
- Good strong Customer Service experience
- I.T Literate
- Educated Maths & English to GCSE grade B or above
This is a temp to perm opportunity, 3 months temp initially. Paying £8.50 per hour.
Candidates must be immeditately available and have previous fleet management experience.