Warehouse Operative - With a difference...
This role involves joining a prestigious automotive business based in Worcester that offers long term prospects and progression through the business for the right candidate who is willing to go over and beyond.
Working week: Monday - Thursday
12 hours shifts (Days & Nights)
Over time will be made available
Big Perks after 12 weeks service
Competitive Pay Rates
- Loading vehicle parts to the over head conveyors in preparation for treatment. All parts are light weight but do vary in size and weight. Once treated parts will be unloaded and stored.
- All parts are coded and require you to input data into the system ensuring the details match.
- Other responsibilities include:
- Wrapping stock
- Housekeeping - Clean as you go.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be reliable and have a solid work history
- Be physically fit (on feet for 12 hours)
- Have good English and Maths (will be tested)
- Have strong work ethic & can do attitude
- Be a team player
Immediate Start and Interview, Apply Now