Our client, a key player in the Financial Services sector, has a live vacancy for a Finance Director to join their team.
This is a challenging, exciting role in a fast-paced environment that would suit a tenacious, forward-thinking and highly efficient accounting professional. As a result of continued growth, our client is seeking a Finance Director who is able to realise 'big-picture’ ambitions through skilled, efficient and results-oriented finance work.
Based in our client’s Midlands office, this is a chance to join a company that values the staff development and offers excellent progression opportunities.
- Implement robust financial processes to support a healthy business
- Create strong stakeholder relationships and successfully disseminate financial information as needed
- Work in partnership with Senior Management and CEO
- Contribute to shaping company strategy
- Inspire, encourage and mentor the accounting team
- Oversee the delivery of all financial duties from budgeting & forecasting to cash flow and compliance
- Prepare management accounts and statutory accounts
- Prepare all required financial reports
- Utilise financial modelling to support company objectives
- Deliver relevant and useful financial advice to required personnel
A well-rounded finance professional, with exceptional communication and leadership skills would make the ideal candidate. Our client is seeking somebody who is bold, driven and able to think strategically. It is also essential that they can inspire those around them and influence people. The role is busy and diverse and requires a quick-thinker with excellent organisational skills, who is able to balance the various challenges that will be faced.
At least 5 years’ experience and an accountancy qualification are required.