Customer Service Coordinator
A brilliant opportunity for a Customer Service Coordinator to join this market leading, FMCG business out of their Rugby office. You will be confident in delivering a first class customer service to a defined set of large customers on a B2B basis.
My client is a market leading FMCG business with offices across the UK.
As the Customer Service Coordinator you will be responsible for the delivery of a proactive, first class customer journey to a defined customer base, within the national accounts team. You will be managing the day to day processing of all orders, producing weekly statistical reports, liaising closely with internal departments to keep track of any stock or transport issues, updating customer orders and identifying any issues which may affect customer orders and working with relevant departments to resolve these.
The ideal candidate for the Customer Service Coordinator role MUST:
- Have excellent communication skills, with the ability to network effectively across numerous internal departments to build relationships
- Be customer focused with the ability to build rapport instantly
- Work well under own initiative to proactively problem solve whilst working to strict deadlines
- Be a team player
- Have strong analytically and numerical skills
- Have worked in a customer focused environment, delivering strong customer service via the phone and email
- Work well in a fast-paced environment
- Ideally have a good working knowledge of SAP
- Ideally have worked in the FMCG industry
£22,000 - £24,000