Customer Experience Manager Worcester - INTERVIEWING NOW
Our client, the UK's leading provider of personal credit is recruiting across the UK for Customer Experience Managers to support its business growth and further enhance its customer service delivery. These positions are fulltime (37.5hrs), permanent and fully employed.
*** INTERVIEWING NOW FOR AUGUST AND SEPTEMBER START DATES ***
We are looking for great people, that:
- Are a people person and have a real passion for customer service and helping others
- Display fantastic listening and communication skills
- Can create lasting relationships
- Can show reassurance and understanding
- Love to get out and out in the local area - not stuck in an office job
- Can live up to the company reputation of being the best
As a Customer Experience Manager, you will be a friendly face as you visit our new and existing customers to provide loans that they have requested, arrange the plans for customers to make their repayments and then going back to collect their repayment at a later date as they have agreed. All of this will be making our customer dreams come true so that they can buy their next new electrical item, repair their car, or buy their loved one a special gift.
There is no cold calling - the customers know who you and business are because they have come to us. You are provided with company issued smart phone which plans all of the customer visits, so you know exactly when you need to go back and visit each of your customers.
You will need to be flexible to work some evening and weekends on a shift pattern to make sure our customers get the best service possible.
This role is certainly not to be confused with a 'debt collector' role - the service you will be providing to your customers will be second to none!
What you will receive in return
- Full comprehensive training and ongoing support throughout your career
- 25 days holiday
- Pensions, life assurance, bonus, benefits schemes
- Development and career opportunities
- Mileage allowance
- Working 5 days out of 7, with a guaranteed Sunday off
- Valid Driving Licence and full access to a car (for non-Central London locations)
- Access to public transport (for Central London locations only)
- Flexible to work shifts as determined by the business needs on a rota basis within the following hours Monday to Friday 8am to 8am, Saturday 8am to 1pm, Sunday- off
As the company is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, all offers of employment are subject to background checks which include Financial, Criminal, Driving Licence (as applicable) and employment history checks.