SQL Database Administrator
Database Administrator | SQL Server | SQL DBA | Database Administration
Job Title: SQL Server DBA
Location: Stoke-on-Trent | Staffordshire
Our client is a well-established major player in the Insurance industry; they are a big investor in people and are advocates of internal training and development.
They are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic Database Administrator to join the IT Support team within our dynamic and proactive IT department.
Working with other members of the team, as the Database Administrator your responsibilities will include:
As a Database Administrator your key responsibilities will be:
- Assisting in database design
- Updating and amending existing databases
- Setting up and testing new database and data handling systems
- Monitoring database efficiency
- Sustaining the security and integrity of data
- Creating complex query definitions that allow data to be extracted
- Training colleagues in how to input and extract data
The ideal candidate will be able to work both on their own and as part of a team and must be competent in the following:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and above management tools
- SQL Performance tuning
Benefits: Contributory Pension, Cash health plan, free parking and subsidised canteen.
Send your CV ASAP to be considered for this great opportunity
OCC Computer Personnel are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy