Food Production Operative
Encore’s prestigious client is looking for Food production operatives to join their busy team. The client based in Hortonwood are leading suppliers of fresh produce to UK supermarkets
There are ADHOC and ongoing placements available.
Pay Rate is £7.50 per hour
Many shifts and days available.
Duties will include:
- Visual inspection of blanched and cooked whole / diced / sliced product with removal of any unsuitable product.
- Operation of packing machinery to deposit product into a variety of food grade containers.
- Manual handling, including packing and palletisation of finished product into the correct packaging as specified by the customer
- Movement of caged product and finished pallets within the production unit
- Cleaning of machinery, work station, factory /bins and process components as instructed
- Complying with all Company Hygiene / Health and Safety policies and practices.
- Complete any reasonable requests as per business requirements.
- Responsible for the Health and Safety of self and others.
- Actively Report any Accidents or Near Miss Incidents.
- Safe use of production equipment, in line with training received.
- Flexible in line with business needs
If you're interested in this position please call Sophie at Encore, apply via Reed, or email your CV to the address provided.