Customer Service Representative
Our client is looking for a experienced, self motivated Customer Service Representative to join their well established manufacturing company. Our client is very successful and fast growing, which means there is always opportunity to further your career and gain new experience.
Customer Service experience is essential.
Main duties for the role are
- Contacting existing customers and communicating to target & prospect customers with the aim of securing new business.
- Effectively handling a fast-paced, broad range of European customer enquiries including commercial and delivery related issues.
- You will be the contact between the customer and the remote manufacturing facility.
- Assessing customer enquiries.
- Preparation of quotations & entering sales orders.
- Reporting to the Commercial Manager.
- Manufacturing background is desirable.
Personal Specification for the role;
- The successful candidate will be a team player and an effective,will also be a tenacious and focused individual with a genuine interest in a sales driven customer service orientated business planning and communication (both written and oral) skills.
- Be able to manage complex administration functions in a timely manner.
- Excellent I.T. skills are essential.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Confident attributes.
- Pension contributions.
- Quarterly company bonus.
- Child care vouchers.
- Discount at local gyms.
- Free life assurance.
- Excellent working hours of 8:30am-4:30pm.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please email all CV's to Mia Impey on .
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.