Opticians Manager - Redditch
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a household Opticians brand that is going through a period of substantial growth. They are looking for a motivated Opticians Manager to head up their operation in Redditch.
The client is a market leader within the optical sector. Very well known and have been established for many years.
As an Opticians Manager your roles would include the following:
- Customer service
- High standards of product quality
- Exceeding KPI's
- Leading and managing a team
- General running of store
- Keeping productivity at a high standard
- Maintaining brand loyalty
- Creating brand awareness
- Being flexible in dealing with each particular customer
- Delivering on demand
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Similar experience in a management role, including cluster or regional management
- Having opticians experience is preferred but not essential
- Worked towards store KPIS or targets
- Developed and train a team
This is a permanent role based in Redditch working for an expanding business, the salary will be paying a basic between £28,000 - £29,000 dependant on experience with the opportunity to earn bonus quarterly.
You will receive a benefits package including pension, bonus, annual leave, sickness pay, discount in store and many more.
There is free parking on site.