Power Electronics Engineer
Power Electronics Engineer - Contract - West Midlands. Immediate Start!
Amoria Bond are looking for an experienced Power Electronics Engineer, based in the West Midlands on an initial 6months contract, with the likelihood of long term extensions. You will be tasked with developing a wide range of electronic design systems for a leading defence contractor. This opportunity provides the successful applicant the opportunity to work for an internationally recognised consultancy that has a global reach and prestigious clients within the UK and over seas.
Due to the nature of this role, candidates should currently hold security clearance to SC level or be eligible to obtain clearance.
The successful Power Electronics Engineer will be able to demonstrate a combination of the following skills:-
* Experience of designs within the field of power engineering
* Design for EMC
* Experience in generating electrical circuit diagrams, wiring schedules and test specifications
* Full development lifecycle, gated design phases, Design reviews etc.
* Live testing of low voltage
We are interviewing immediately, as this client require a contractor ASAP. If you are interested, please send your most recent CV to and call 0161 448 8881 or 07956 077 640 for consideration.
As a contractor working through Amoria Bond we can offer:
- Flexible payment terms including weekly or monthly pay options.
- First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
- Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
- IR35 friendly contracts so you have peace of mind.
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
- Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75211270