HGV 1 Fuel Tanker Driver
Must have PDP (if you don't have Petroleum Driver Passport please do not apply)
HGV 1 Fuels Tanker driver. Using ADR class 3 to distribute fuels.
- Working Monday to Friday (occasional weekends)
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security.
- Maintain legal compliance for road transport legislation.
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment.
- Have a responsible attitude.
- Be available for some unsociable working hours
- Day time and night time week about rota
Required skills and experiences
- You will be minimum 25 years old
- Minimum 2 years HGV 1 licence
- Valid ADR certificate Class 3 with more than 6 months valid PDP / ADR certification.
- You will have no greater than 6 points on your HGV / LGV licence
- You will benefit with 'retail' and 'industrial' deliveries experience
- You will benefit with DCD (Driver Controlled Deliveries) experience
Employment methods: We are recruiting both candidates looking for full time employment and 'Professional Agency Drivers' to support ongoing and continuous requirements.
Agency Driver Resource: Recruit agency resource to cover immediate requirement and establish long term contractual relationships to support continuous work
Full Time Employment: Recruit for full time employment as employee of the client.
Salary for Contracting & LCC Invoice from £19.47 per hour
Salary for Full Time Employment: from PAYE £15.52 per hour
Locations Kingsbury B78 2EF
The Client Operating for over 60 years, boasts a road tanker fleet of nearly 600 tractor units, and specialist tanker semi-trailers and supported by multiple operating locations across the UK, provides both fully managed logistics solutions and single 'spot' product movements to deliver a wide range of hazardous chemicals and other highly sensitive products
About us We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers. You can find more information about our business at www.pdrs.co.uk and www.ctrs.co.uk
How to apply Please apply now via the job site, email cv and covering letter
It is regrettable that we cannot reply to all candidates therefore if you have not been contacted within 14 days you have not been successful on this occasion, however your details will remain on file and you may be contacted should further opportunities become available at a later date