A fantastic opportunity is now available for a part qualified Financial Accountant as a company in the heart of Birmingham goes through an exciting period of growth. The business has recently brought on more business and with this needs an experienced Accountant with the proven ability to produce statutory accounts to come in and hit the ground running. This is a permanent role based within a 50 strong finance team where progression and further exposure to other area of accounts is an option.
This Financial Accountant position will give you the flexibility to plan your days and workload how you see fit in a minimally supervised role - With this, a track record of preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly financial accounts is a must. This is a diverse and unique opportunity within Financial Accounts giving you the opportunity to work alongside the wider finance team and have a seat at the table with senior stakeholders within the group.
Ideally you will:
- Have worked in a similar role previously where you must have produced a full set of statutory accounts
- Be a good communicator comfortable with liaising with other teams and senior stakeholders both internally and externally
- Be either QBE, Part Qualified or Newly Qualified looking for a progressive and challenging role
- Have a proven track record of setting and working to own deadlines in a minimally supervised position
In return you will:
- Provide accounting support to the wider business in a commercially focussed and progressive role
- Be given the option to receive further study support through ACCA
- Have the opportunity to experience a diverse fast paced workload in an exciting growing business
- Be in a role surrounded by like-minded individuals in a positive business setting
This Financial Accountant role is a great chance to gain further all round accounting exposure but still put your accounting principles and statutory knowledge to good use. If you have the relevant skills for the role and feel like this is the right position for you, please apply.