UX Designer Digital, Responsive, Mobile, Web
UX Designer (Digital, Responsive, Mobile, Web)
Well established as a leader in digital services delivery, my client is currently looking to hire into their UX Design team, providing an opportunity for talented UX’ers in the midlands to gain valuable experience with a very well known organisation, who provide digital services which are utilised by a extremely high number of users.
The wider digital capability of this team is going through an unprecedented period of growth and will continue to grow in the years ahead, providing the opportunity to work with a number of the top minds in the digital industry.
The UX Designer (Digital, Responsive, Mobile, Web)will have responsibility for:
- Producing elegant design concepts to management and senior stakeholders
- Work with user researchers to ensure user friendly applications are designed
- Work closely with cross functional colleagues to ensure cohesive teamwork
- Delivery of exceptional work!
- Have a love of the web and its possibilities
- A passion for design and its history
- An understanding of how form and function work together.
- Practical experience in designing interfaces and transaction flows for the web;
- Ability to prototype for the web & design in browser;
- A good basic understanding of web technologies and how they affect design, including accessibility;
- Experience of web and mobile application interface design. Core skills: sketching, design production, hand-coded HTML & CSS, rapid prototyping;
- Responsive web interactions design for mobile devices.
For further information or to register your interest, call Stephen White on or send across your CV .
Position: UX Designer
Location: West Midlands
Salary: £40,000 - £65,000 + package
Contact: Stephen White