GDPR Programme Manager
GDPR Programme Manager, Warwickshire, 3 Month Contract
My client is a world leading Manufacturing and Automotive client specialising in the production of prestigious vehicles account for five of the top ten British best-selling vehicles globally.
Our client is currently undertaking analysis of it's application portfolio to identify which applications contain data which is potentially impacted by the new GDPR regulation.
- Undertaking analysis of its application portfolio to identify which applications contain data which is potentially impacted by the new GDPR regulation.
- Classification of data held within the application
- Impact of GDPR on the data (both in-transit and at rest)
- Action plan for each application's data to comply with GDPR
- Help organise and control the overall programme
- Daily updates with the IT Team
- Analysing large data sets, process flows and reporting flows
- Participating in and contributing towards programme working forums
- Expert Knowledge of GDPR Knowledge would be a desirable
- Programme Management, data discovery and ability to present at executive level
If you feel you have relevant skills for the role then simply attach an up to date CV and click apply now.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.