Lead Engineer Global Test Operations - 33591 - up to £2540 LTD
A Lead Engineer ) is required to work for a leading automotive OEM. The position will be a long term contract role based in Gaydon, Warwickshire and is paying a rate of up to £25.40 Ltd Co per hour.
As a Lead Engineer you will be working as part of the vehicle engineering team responsible for the global test operations for all vehicles.
To apply for this position you require some of the following:
- Practical experience of working in an engineering test environment in automotive, aerospace of a contract test provider.
- Proven history of sample assessment/investigation and report writing.
- Ability to manage / schedule and facilitate workload and deliver in a timely manner.
- Practical experience of several differing testing techniques including; static body test, structural durability & environmental testing techniques.
- Practical experience of running/managing test programmes.
- Ability to liaise with all levels of engineering staff and management personnel from Senior Board level through to design engineers, test engineers and fitters to support development of test rigs and localisation programmes and ability to interact with differing foreign nationality personnel on a daily basis.
- Good knowledge of engineering first principles.
- Engineering degree preferred
- You may be required to travel overseas for this role
If you are interested please APPLY NOW!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75250655