About UsHere at First Utility we want to make a difference. We are changing the face of the energy industry by campaigning for more transparency, better communication and a speedier switching process. Through pioneering technology and sharing our knowledge, we put our customers firmly in control of their energy, so they can spend less on what they need and more on what they want.We are proud to deliver award winning service and as we continue to challenge the industry, our talented people are integral to our journey; our people make that difference. As we continue to grow our Team and expand our service offering, we now have office locations in Warwick, Coventry, London, Krakow and Hamburg.We’re looking for an MI Analyst to join our Resource Planning Team to help us continue to make that difference.How the role fits inThis role involves manipulation and analysis of large data sets to generate business insight around the performance of our frontline customer operations teams (Voice, Case Management and Webchat). Competent in the statistical analysis of complex data using SQL and Excel/Google Sheets, the MI Analyst will report on their analysis, to provide key insight to non-specialist audiences. The role does require a strong understanding of the dynamics involved in the call flow and agent resourcing of a contact centre.The role day to day
- Provide high quality daily and weekly reports to support operational processes and productivity.
- Identify and propose improvements to reporting formats and processes.
- Produce ad hoc analysis and reports as requested to meet high priority business needs.
- Work with end-users as necessary to identify MI reporting requirements, supporting end-users in the effective use of information provided.
- Work with operational managers and end-users to develop and maintain performance measures.
- Deliver innovative insight and utilise insights to shape business decision making and direction.
- Maintain a full working knowledge of ACD switches, outbound diallers and work force management tools.
- Fully understand the workflow and dynamics of Case management in Zendesk.
- Fully document all processes, procedures and records to a high standard of accuracy and timeliness.
- Pursue your own development to increase personal effectiveness acknowledging strengths and areas for development.
- In conjunction with the Resource Planning Manager determine/agree approach and strategy, bench-marking performance against external marketplace.
- Identify, champion and manage technical opportunities to develop/improve MI planning solutions
- Gain stakeholder sign off and buy in to outputs of MI analysis for the benefit of the customer. All outputs are tracked and reviewed on a regular basis.
- Develop and manage regular MI reviews with stakeholders, both in house and outsourcers, to ensure the operation has clear insight into the key drivers of their performance.
- Use MI to actively assist others in preventing duplication of effort across the business
- Be responsible for performance analysis, demonstrating a thorough understanding of the key factors impacting delivery of great customer experience.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, developing and evolving strong working relationships with peers and stakeholders across your business units and First Utility as a whole.
- Have demonstrated experience of statistical analysis of complex data SQL and/or Excel/Google Sheets.
- Have excellent influencing skills, acting as an ambassador for sharing knowledge and best practice.
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills, objectively anticipating potential issues before they escalate.
- Be comfortable making informed decisions, regularly evaluating actions, prepared to adapt decisions in support of change.
Our people are our business, so our mind-set is people first. Spending much of your time at work, we know it’s not just about a rewarding career, development opportunities and competitive salary - the work space, relaxation areas and coffee matter too!
First Perks is our benefits portal where you can access BUPA Private Healthcare, childcare vouchers, pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, our staff tariffs and exclusive savings and discounts from nearly 900 retailers - including holiday deals to help you make the best of your 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays). First Perks features discounts for many of the biggest brands - from Lastminute.com to Amazon, from John Lewis to Tesco; there is something for everyone.
We’re proud to support our charity partner the NSPCC and offer regular fundraising events from bake-offs to London Marathon entries. Our teams enjoy quarterly socials, some more adventurous than others! One tradition we’ve held on to as we’ve grown is “Fruity Friday” - heaps of free fresh fruit for all, every Friday.
So if you like the fast pace of an evolving business, feel it’s important to reach your full potential and enjoy your time at work, then a career with us could be your next move.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75201174