Vehicle Technician Tamworth £38,000 OTE
Are you an experienced and qualified Vehicle Technician seeking the next step in their career?
Are you looking to work at a prestige main dealer where you can improve your personal development?
Are you looking to join a prestige brand dealership who believe in investing in their Vehicle Technicians with regards to ongoing training and progression?
- As a Vehicle Technician you will be required to carry out general servicing and repairs.
- Complete vehicle health checks.
- Carry our new car PDI's and used car checks.
- You must be able to produce quality work in a busy car workshop environment, showing flexibility according to the needs of the business.
- Our client is seeking a Vehicle Technician qualified to a a Skilled Level (3 year apprenticeship or training) to NVQ / IMI / C&G Level 3 standard.
- Previous main dealership experience is beneficial.
Salary and Benefits:
- Basic salary of £26,000 + Bonus.
- Oo Target Earnings figure of circa £38,000.
- Excellent time saved bonus.
- Saturdays on rota.
- Possibility of overtime.
If you want to be part of a genuinely friendly team, work within a superb atmosphere and be led by fantastic managers - please apply now!
Due to the volume of applications we receive we will only be able to contact you should your skill set and experience match our client's requirements.