Senior Practitioner - Adults Services
Senior Practitioner - Adults Services - CHC - Staffordshire - £29.50 per hour
My client in Staffordshire are currently looking for a Senior Practitioner to join their Adults Service based in Newcastle-Under-Lyme.
The successful Senior Practitioner will be experience in Continuing Healthcare (CHC) and will also have experience of supervising qualified and non-qualified staff.
The manager is looking to interview the first week of August so if you are interested, please apply to this role or contact Hannah on the details below.
Benefits of this Senior Practitioner - Adults Services role:
- Potential long term contract
- Opportunity for a management position
- A great way to develop in the specialism of CHC
Typical duties of the role:
- Supervising qualified and non-qualified staff
- Taking the lead in safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Taking part in strategy discussions
- Providing expertise in CHC
As a Senior Practitioner - Adults Services, you must:
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be registered with the HCPC
- Have a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.