Sales Engineer - Print Inspection / Packaging Machinery
- West Midlands Region
- East Midlands
- Home Counties
- Print Inspection / Packaging Machinery
About the Sales Engineer Role
The company are now looking to recruit a Sales Engineer to join their organisation, the ideal candidate will have a proven track record in selling capital equipment to industry, will have a good knowledge of the packaging industry, will be prepared to travel across the UK, will have a proven track record in sales, will be hardworking, driven, hungry for success and looking to join a well-established, growing organisation.
Principal Sales Engineer Responsibilities / Knowledge / Experience
1. Minimum 2 years of proven sales success in the Packaging Machinery Industry.
2. Sales experience - essential
3. Maintain a professional relationship with customers and ensure they are kept satisfied with the companies services.
4. To manage the key account list to maximise sales and profit
5. Effective Communicator.
6. Prompt and accurate reporting to the Directors as required.
7. Computer literate.
Sales Engineer Salary & Benefits:
- £35,000 to £40,000
- Generous Commission
- Company Car
About the Company
Our Client is a well-established organisation in the print inspection systems industry, the company supply print inspection systems/machinery, quality inspection systems to ensure text and graphics on packaging materials are error, they supply a wide range of organisations in various industries such as printing companies, artwork studios, packaging organisations for pharmaceutical, food and drink and branded goods across the whole of the UK.
If you would like to apply for or require information on the role please email your CV with the reference number and all relevant details to sarah.walker@dexternicholas(.)com