IT Manager/Project Manager
IT Manager / Project Manager
£35,000 to £45,000
Are you experienced in managing IT based projects from start through to completion?
Do you have experience of ERP based software?
Do you want to work for a friendly and expanding business?
If you have answered Yes to the above then please read on and apply………..
This excellent new role is working for an amazing distribution company, who are going through a sustained period of continued growth.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Worked as an IT Manager or IT Project Manager, within a technical capacity
- Led and supported various IT Projects including CRM and E Commerce
- Able to understand business process flows within ERP systems and provide the vision to lead the business in the right direction from an IT perspective, while driving continuous improvement in policies and practices
- Able to scope software requirements from "off shelf" versus bespoke solutions
- Experience of driving back office system changes to enable Sales, Marketing and Warehouse to exceed their targets
- Ensure that the whole business is using the software system to its full potential and in a standardised manner
- Manage third party suppliers to ensure the smooth running of the IT function
- Maintain understanding of legal business requirements, such as GDPR
- Excellent communication skill, able to build relationships and get buy in from numerous teams
- Able to work on your own and with a team
- Happy to be "hands on" with emergency fixes
- Knowledge of ERP systems such as Microsoft Dynamics NAV is advantageous
- Understand various project tools / Prince 2 qualified ideally but not essential
- Understanding of budgeting and financial aspects
This role is working for a successful and growing business working Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm (1 Hour for lunch), 23 days annual leave plus BH, pension and free parking.