We are working with two independent firms in Derby on Audit Senior level jobs and seeking applications for those. These firms feel that they can offer a sensible work / life balance, locally based clients so limited travel, free parking and an ongoing career route in audit and accounts with progression but whilst maintaining a sensible work / life balance.
Applications from people between a Semi Senior level through to Qualified Senior / Supervisor can be considered. Some audit experience is definitely required but the amount and level of your experience can vary and you will still be considered.
The firm operate from modern premises with parking on site and offer full support for studies and career progression with a broad role on offer.
There is not a detailed job description because they can be flexible on the person hired. However the below is a reasonable representation of the role.
- Audit work up to 80% of the role
- Potentially offering assistance to new trainees
- Preparing year end accounts and company tax computations - with the support of a senior staff member if required.
- Clients range from small sole traders & partnerships to large limited companies
- Accounts software used includes Iris, Sage, cloud based systems etc.
The salary totally depends on the level of qualification and experience of the chosen candidate. This practice will offer a broad variety of experience including audit and larger client work which is ideal for someone wanting to develop.