CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR
I have a fantastic opportunity for an personable individual who enjoys working in Customer Services and is able to go above to use their initiative to go above and beyond by updating and calling the distributors/traders and managing the accounts using Outlook to manage your day.
Working in a team of 6 this position requires a sharp eyed individual who has experience dealing with customer issues
This position requires patience to resolute complex customer service queries with the ability to problem solve along with general administration tasks!
Hours: Week One – 08:00 – 16:30 (half hour lunch) and Friday 08:00 – 13:00 Week Two – 09:00 – 17:00 (half hour lunch) and Friday 09:00 – 16:30 (half hour lunch)
Location: Long Eaton
Salary: £17000.00pa (increase after 6months)
Start Date: August/September
- Following all procedures from order input, allocation, selection, load completion to crediting and associated paperwork to ensure customers receive the correct product
- Dealing with customer service queries from traders and distribution side helping them with any issues or problems.
- Ensuring cost effective planning and organisation of deliveries working within the necessary constraints of dates, routes, vehicle size and stock capacity
- Contributing to the control of stock and dealing with all product related issues
- Credit notes are issued in the event of wrong/failed delivery and systems accurately updated
If you are looking for a permanent position and looking to work for a company which holds a good company ethos along with a varied job role day to day then please click apply to which I will give you a call in the hours of 8:30am and 5:30pm within 24 hours!