Our client, based in Warwickshire, who deliver services to the automotive and transport sectors are looking for a HR Advisor on a temporary basis for three months initially to cover additional workload. The working hours for the post are flexible, based on a 37.5 hour week. Ourclient is looking to interview as soon as possible and the hourly rate for the position is very competitive dependent upon experience.
The successful candidate must have experience working in unionised environments, within the Manufacturing sector
Duties will include (but not limited to)
* Travel to Ellesmere Port and Luton
* Supporting managers and HR colleagues in relation to employee relations cases
* Collating and monitoring KPIs, analysing trends and identifying appropriate actions to support in the delivery of a proactive HR service
* Producing and issuing contractual HR documentation in relation to new starters, terminations and changes to employment contracts, ensuring employees were notified regarding changes to terms and conditions
* Acting as a point of contact for provide advice and guidance to line managers regarding sickness absence, liaised with occupational health coordinated regular reports and statistical data relating to sickness absence
* Providing documentation for exit interviews and questionnaires, coordinated regular reports and collated statistical data regarding staff retention
* Supporting the HR Director and HR Business Partner to drive organisational performance and implement HR strategy
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.