Rate: £20 per hour
Duration: Contract 6 months
(First 6 weeks days 6AM - 2PM // Then shift pattern to follow 6-2PM, 7:30-4PM, 2-10PM)
I am looking for a Toolmaker to join a very busy Automotive company who have a global presence.
They are tier 1 and 2 suppliers for companies such as JLR and Ford. This is a perfect opportunity for an experience toolmaker to work alongside some of the best in the industry.
- Plan, Layout, Machining, Bench operations
- Construct, alterations, modification and repair of tooling.
- Form Grinding
- Reading drawings, and follow to blueprint
- Use of precision measuring instruments
- Providing technical advice for setters & operators
- Improvise on temporary tooling requirements
- Initiative to work on concept and own sketch design
- Blueprint verification
The role is very challenging and requires an experienced toolmaker who can think on their feet & improvise during a busy period.
If you feel that this would be a good opportunity for you over the next 6 months,
please get in touch on and apply with your most up to date CV.
Premier are acting as an employment agency