Senior PMO Analyst
PermanentPontoon has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior PMO Analyst that is used to working within a fast moving environment. The Successful consultant will need to have experience within Dashboards and MI Reporting.
PMO Analyst - MI Reporting and Dashboards.Job Purpose
Responsible for managing the cycle and production of MI and Reporting for Big Rocks initiative.
- Management of reporting calendar, ensuring reports are reviewed and delivered on time
- Collation, challenge and review of submitted workstream reports
- Establishing, Organising, facilitating and attending governance forums
- Minuting outcomes of governance forums
- Production of regular and adhoc MI and reports:
- Design and implementation of new MI reports
- Risk and Issue mapping and reporting
- Escalation of issues to Delivery Lead
- Previous experience of working in an IT change environment
- Experience of supporting senior level governance forums and quality reviews
- Previous experience of data analysis and generating business-focused MI reports
- Experience of producing value-add MI reports
For more enquires please contact:
If you feel you have relevant skills for the role then simply attach an up to date CV and click apply now.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.