£25,000 - £30,000 (pro rata)
Part Time, 30 hours per week
NewServol provides a range of accommodation support services for people with mental health conditions. We provide supported accommodation, intermediate housing, crisis and respite homes all for individuals experiencing mental health issues in London and Birmingham.
We are now looking to recruit an experienced HR Manager who will have some knowledge of Health and Safety, to join our organisation on a part time basis.
This HR Manager role will require you to work 30 hours per week and be based in Birmingham although there may be occasional travel to meet with staff at our London services.
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the company.
- Working in collaboration with line managers writing and reviewing job descriptions and person specifications.
- Advising on and following through absence management procedures.
- Preparing policies and relevant templates for the organisation and providing guidance within the organisation for their implementation
- Preparing job offers and employment contracts for new starters and variation to contracts.
- Taking notes/scribe in formal management meetings.
- Leading in Investigation and Disciplinary and Grievance and Flexible working meetings.
- Working in compliance with the UK, BA requirement process in the implementation of mandatory checks of employees Right To Work
- Keeping HR and IT information systems up to date
- Providing advice on employment law matters
- Assisting in the delivery of training, including inductions for new employees
- Assisting in the collation of data and compiling reports
- Providing cover for the Administrator in their absence date.
- Conducting exit interviews with staff by phone and face to face.
- Health & Safety policy and procedure updates
In order to be considered for our HR manager position, the applicant should possess the following:
- Previous experience of working within or managing within a HR Department.
- CIPD level 7 or 5 qualifications as a minimum
- Previous experience within the care industry is advantageous but not essential
- Good communication skills, clear and concise telephone manner
- Be of a calm and understanding nature, strong attention to detail and accurate writing skills
- Proficient in IT with Excel, Outlook and Word
- Be a team player
- Be flexible with your time, travel may be required
Closing date: Tuesday 15th August 2017
If you feel you are the right person for our HR Manager position, please apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75256439