Senior Account Manager
- Exciting Opportunity has arisen in a plastic injection company within the Automotive sector based between Nottingham and Derby.
- Senior Account Manager role covering the Midlands & NW territory.
The Successful candidate will have experience of selling Automotive products and components to the Distribution Network and to the End User. This interesting and varied role will require you to call upon New Business and Account Management skills, as you develop new and existing accounts to generate revenue and profit.
A successful privately owned company operating in the Automotive, Electrical and Medical market within the UK and Europe. The sales team predominantly sell plastic and metal parts into the automotive industry. On top of the phenomenal products, the successful sales candidate can expect; a warm and friendly culture, excellent career progression, a meritocratic environment and fantastic training and nurturing.
The applicant will be required to:
- Maintain a close relationship with existing customer accounts
- Responsibility for identifying target customers and developing establishes accounts where possible
- Attend regular Automotive industry networking events.
- Cover the Midlands & NW region and grow the customer portfolio.
The ideal candidate will be currently working as an Account Manager or Business Development Manager, selling Automotive components and have experience of selling into the Distribution Network. Geographically being based in The Midlands will be advantegeous but not critical, you must have a demonstrable track record of selling into the Automotive arena.
£27,000 - £35,000 dependent on experience