Social Media Apprentice - 04646
Are you a passionate and enthusiastic person with drive to contribute to the growth of a company? Look no further Baltic Training have the perfect role for you!
Baltic Training and Swift Business Solutions are excited to be recruiting for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their team based in Walsall. Swift Business Solutions have been supplying companies throughout the UK with a range of products from refreshments, clothing, furniture and much more for almost 50 years.
Due to their continued success and growth they are now seeking a motivated, creative and engaging candidate to complement their already talented marketing department.
"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." Apprenticeships are built around this principle. Not only do our apprentices learn faster and earn money at the same time, they gain invaluable workplace experience.
When it comes to apprenticeships, research shows that apprentices can earn up to £4,000 more per year than their peers. Alongside this, all apprentices are entitled to other benefits such as pension and national insurance contributions, and also paid holiday entitlement. If you are ready to earn more, you are ready to start an apprenticeship with Baltic Training.
You will be working alongside existing staff and be mentored and trained to carry out the following duties:
- Creating and posting content on Company social media forums
- Assisting in the daily management of the Company's e-commerce platforms including processing any associated orders and monitoring the web chat facility
- Support marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Work with a range of marketing activities including Search Engine Optimisation
- Promoting customer and website traffic engagement
- General admin duties including working directly with the customer service, sales and administration team
Training to be provided:
Advanced Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing - Level 3
- Principles of Coding
- Principles of Online and Offline Marketing Theory
- Digital Marketing Business Principles
- CIW Social Media Strategist
- Functional Skills; Maths and English Level 2
Skills and qualifications required:
- Strong communication skills
- Good levels of energy, drive and initiative
- Highly motivated and dedicated with a willingness to adopt and portray the Company vision
- A creative mind set
- Experience using Photoshop or other digital software's
- Experience creating and/or editing websites
- At least 5 GCSEs (A-C) or equivalent/predicted
- Excellent written skills
- A passion for Social Media and Digital Marketing
The future is bright
Upon completion of the programme, there are real progression opportunities available. Along with your employer, you may decide to progress onto our level 4 programme and take your training even further.
Salary, hours and benefits
- £168.00 Per Week
- Full time (37.5 hours per week)
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays
Location and travel
This role is located in Walsall close to Birmingham and Wolverhampton and is easily accessible via all public transport such as the London Midland and bus's such as the 937,7 and 22 and there is a free onsite car park for those who drive.
About Baltic Training
Baltic Training are the only apprentice and training provider that offer a completely tech-focused, tech driven training solution. We know there are dynamic, eager, young people out there. Young people who love this fast moving world, just as much as we do. They just need to transform that passion into the skills that employers need. So that's exactly what we help them to do.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! When we receive your application, the talent scout for your area will be in touch to guide you through the next stage of the application process.
Good luck and we hope to hear from you soon!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75262855