Shift Maintenance Engineer
Shift Maintenance Engineer - Birmingham
Bourne Textile Services is one of the UK's leading linen hire suppliers to the hotel industry, servicing high quality Hotels across England. A Johnson Service Group PLC company. We are seeking a Shift Maintenance Engineer to strengthen our team and assist with the smooth running of our modern production facility in Birmingham.
Working as a member of the Engineering Team, the successful candidate will provide multi-skilled engineering and maintenance cover across the entire production facility. Dayshift and Evening shifts will apply along with weekend working on a rota basis. Shifts are Monday to Friday with two weeks on Mornings followed by two weeks on afternoons. Two weekend days are required to be worked per month with a lieu day given.
Duties will include:
- Completion of all routine maintenance, in line with the agreed site plan;
- Repair and maintenance of the plant and its equipment, to ensure faults are identified quickly and production downtime is minimised;
- Accurate recording of all work undertaken for compliance and audit purposes;
- Ensuring all duties are undertaken in line with current health & safety legislation.
- An experienced multi-skilled engineer with a mechanical bias;
- Proven track record within a fast-paced production environment;
- Conversant with PLC’s;
- Proactive and can-do attitude;
- Flexible approach to working hours.
As part of a growing PLC, Bourne Textile Services offers a competitive salary in the region of £29 - £31K depending on experience, along with the opportunity to work in a modern and contemporary production facility with long term career prospects.NO AGENCIES PLEASE
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75242926