Machine Area Quality Inspector
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in the West Bromwich area. The position is working for an expanding automotive Tier 1 company, who are market leaders in their sector and manufacture for major global automotive OEMS.
The position will run from Monday to Friday on a rotating shift basis (6am - 2pm and 2pm to 10pm). The successful candidate will report to the Quality Manager.
The candidate must have the following experience and skills:
- A quality inspection background
- Ability to interpret drawings
- Ability to use conventional measuring equipment
- CMM operations is proffered but not essential (training will be provided)
- Have great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Capable of working with minimum supervision
The main responsibilities for this role are:
- First off inspection using CMM and conventional measuring equipment
- Compliation of QC documentation records
- Quality of own work
- Profile inspection (training will be provided)
- Dimentional ISIR
The company offers a competive rate of pay which is dependant on experience. Also there is a shift allowance of 10% for the morning and 20% for the afternoon shifts.
If you believe that you possess the skills required and have the correct experience, please do not hesitate to contact us. You can do this by emailing your CV to , or alternatively call our office on.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75261623