A well respected and expanding company I am working with is looking for a Credit Controller to join their finance team. This is a good opportunity because the organization has shown continued growth and predicts this to continue into future years. Due to the nature of the business, the role will be fast paced and keeping you on your toes every day. If you are at the start of your Credit Control career, then this role could be appealing to you.
Ideally you will have:
- 2-3 year's experience as a Credit Control or Trainee
- Be confident in being able to manage your own time effectively and maintain relationships
- Experience collect a range of debt, up to £1m per month
- An outgoing personality and strong work ethics
- The confidence to deal effectively with a variety of customer queries
- Self-motivation and dedication to progress forward in this role
In return you will receive:
- A great chance to experience new Credit Control processes
- The opportunity to work for a larger company that can offer plenty of progression
- Fantastic chance to join an expanding organization
- The chance to work closely with the Credit Manager and gain great experience
- A centralised location, open to many public transport routes
If you are a bright and focused individual looking to help your Credit Control career flourish, then this is definitely the role you have been looking for!