HR Rewards Manager
Reward Manager -Derby
Working for a leading global supply chain provider, with over 40 years of experience in the industry. Our client is proud to offer scale, expertise and flexibility within their global service offering, all tailored to customer needs. Our client will provide supply chain management expertise to suit customer requirements.
The role of Reward Manager is to be responsible for the review, development and ongoing maintenance of global reward, benefits and recognition programmes to ensure a best in class service is provided to the business and that talent can be attracted and retained, both now and in the future.
- Lead the design and delivery of all aspects of reward policy
- Ensure the Reward agenda is forward thinking and in line with global business needs, both short and long term.
- Ensure a best in class service is provided and legal compliance is maintained across the business.
- Communicate, promote and the evaluate the Reward, Benefits and Recognition strategy
- Manage the Company’s pay and grading framework including job evaluation and compensation benchmarking to ensure a fair and robust process is followed.
- Oversea global benefits programmes to ensure they remain in line with the overall strategy and principles.
- Provide advice, guidance and support across the business on Compensation packages to ensure business goals are supported and a fair and consistent approach is taken.
- Govern functional processes, Policy and practices for the area, ensuring compliance and efficiency to support functional and business goals.
- Participation in improvement activities at department/Company level to enhance business Performance.
This is going to be a very popular role, if it sounds like a match for your experience. Don't waste time and APPLY NOW.