Assistant Care Manager Domiciliary
The hours of work will be on a monthly basis 3x Fri- Mon 1x Mon - Fri 9-5pm
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the office in the absence of the manager.
The role requires an ability to manage staff and react quickly to problems to minimize the impact upon service delivery.
There are many different issues that can arise so the role requires someone to be flexible and adaptable to any situation.
The Assistant Manager would be required to liaise with staff and service users on a daily basis so good communication skills and confidence are essential.
As the company grows in a rapidly growing sector across the region, there will be scope for further promotional opportunities internally.
The working week will be opposite to the Care Manager to ensure continuity of the service on weekends
As an Assistant Care Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
- Oversee the daily running of the office
- Complete staff supervisions and appraisals
- Consistently liaise with the Manager and update her on any changes
- Complete any administration, as required
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent) as minimum with a willingness to work towards QCF Level 5
- Experience of working within a domiciliary care environment with supervisory experience
- Good geographical knowledge
- Able to effectively multi-task
- Confident when using computer systems
- Willing to cover additional hours, dependant on the needs of the business
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75219018