Senior Network Administrator, Retail - BERMUDA
Senior Network Administrator / IT Manager - Bermuda
* Retail industry experience required *
Relocate to join one of the largest retail organizations in beautiful Bermuda!
Earn a low tax (6%) income and have the experience of your life in a beautiful, subtropical Island environment!!
We are searching for a Senior Network Administrator with direct experience in the retail industry to relocate and join our Bermuda based client in a hands-on IT Management position.
The successful candidate will assume hands-on responsibility for the company’s infrastructure and IT requirements to support more than 10 retail locations across Bermuda. The IT Manager will also have full autonomy to direct strategic IT projects to ensure the needs of the company are met with the best technologies available.
- At least 10 years of relevant technical experience with direct Retail industry background
- Point of sales systems experience (Retail POS systems administration and support) is required
- Strong Windows Server administration and VMware background
- Complimentary networking, voice and security knowledge
- Computer science degree and/or equivalent training and IT certifications. (Microsoft, VMware, Storage or others)
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Solidifying the current IT infrastructure and providing suitable IT infrastructure for the future
- Windows Server system administration
- Hosted Exchange email and user account administration
- VMware ESXi 5.5 and vCenter administration
- Point of Sale Systems (POS Systems) administration and support
- Providing expertise with database methodologies (SQL Server), queries and reporting
- Disaster recovery and back up methodologies (Veeam, Snapshots and replication)
- Providing advanced monitoring and enhancements for infrastructure, security and change management
- Providing end user support for both office and store staff
Could this be for you?
Combine Bermuda’s incredible weather, low 6% tax rate, excellent work / life balance, exciting career opportunities and you have something certainly worth exploring with us.
Candidates should be highly portable and able to relocate to Bermuda for 3 years minimum.