Marketing Manager - Contract role
Reporting to the Managing Director this role is responsible for managing all B2B marketing activities. Primarily focused around the selection, organisation and delivery of up to 14 exhibitions per year, you will also be in charge of outsourced agencies, all SEO activities and producing engaging copy
Leading and working closely with media and creative agencies, you will coordinate activities and control budgets ensuring ROI is met.
Working internally with online and sales functions to analyse and understand results, you will develop future integrated marketing plans for all three of their brands.
- Managing a yearly marketing budget of c£350k.
- Research available exhibitions and select appropriate ones for current product launches
- Organise attendance of events, prepare pre-event promotion, work with outsourced agency to create stands and sales literature, attend the events to gain marketing information, analyse information gained to drive specific marketing campaigns
- Create compelling copy and upload onto company website using back office – and liaise with outsourced web designers to enhance customer experience of the site
- Manage a the outsourced agency that handles social media outlets - Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Carry out market and internal analysis on results and competitive activity and ensure that strategic or tactical actions are planed where appropriate.
- Brand marketing – ensuring that all future marketing is in line with the brands image
- SEO & PPC – Manage a joint budget of circa £40,000
- Managing the three key brands and their different routes to market – Direct to end user (B2B) and working through specialist distributors
- Analytics – using google analytics to review and report on results from campaigns
- Managing the Salesforce CRM on a marketing level – campaigns, leads, analytics
- Create and manage partnerships with associated charities and organisations
- A large part of this role will be to expand the distributor and online routes to market. Therefore experience of marketing to trade outlets is beneficial
- Be able to commit to a c12 month maternity contract
- Proven ability to organise and manage a large volume of tradeshows – up to 14 per year
- Experience of managing various outsourced agencies
- Excellent copy-writing skills
- Experience of website back office tools
- Experience of Salesforce is extremely desirable
- Proven analytical skills with the ability to interpret data to determine appropriate decisions and actions.
- Highly organised and efficient with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to work under pressure.
- Able to balance risk and ROI of planned actions in order to achieve agreed targets.
- Degree or higher educational qualification in marketing
Please apply immediately by sending your CV to Neil by using the "Apply Now" button bellow
For a confidential conversation around this role please call +44 (0) 121 585 6079 and speak to Neil.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75265771