Customer Service Team Manager - Jaguar Land Rover
Landar Limited is a specialist automotive management consultancy that provides outsourced management and administrative support services to the automotive industry. We are delighted to have been appointed to deliver a Customer Experience Team for our client who is a prestigious motor manufacturer in the Coventry area. The client you will be assisting is Jaguar Land Rover.
Landar is proud to be different and has a company culture of always putting the customer first. We believe that every customer has the right to an exceptional customer service experience and we always strive to provide this - no matter what it takes.
We are looking for caring, motivated individuals who go the extra mile and use their initiative to provide a positive solution to the customer every time. You will possess the ability to create a warm genuine rapport with everyone you talk to and will be very comfortable with our policy of no scripts as we want your personality to shine through to promote a positive connection with the customer.
Full training will be given on the company’s services and systems but you will already be able to display the following skills/experience:
- At least two year’s experience in a service orientated environment.
- Previous experience of managing/coaching a team.
- Excellent verbal communications skills, confident, articulate and effective in absorbing information and relaying it clearly to others.
- Ability to form strong relationships with key account customers and clients whilst building positive relationships with colleagues.
- Ability to manage a team whilst also maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Remain professional at all times.
If you believe that you have the passion and understanding to offer customers the support they deserve and you want to work for a company with an empowering ethos that will reward you with recognition and the opportunity to achieve internal progression, we would love to hear from you.
Please apply below with your most up to date CV and covering letter to Kirsty McAllister, detailing salary expectations and start date availability.
Please note that you will be required to complete an application form prior to your interview, if you are selected.
No calls accepted from recruitment agencies.