Onboarding Coordinator - New Hires
Reporting to the Resourcing Manager, and part of an onboarding team of two, this role provides an accurate and efficient offer and onboarding service for 2000+ new starters annually, delivering both a high quality new starter experience and proactive support to the Interserve Support Services' hiring managers. The team focus will be to produce accurate contractual offers and documentation through Interserve’s recruitment applicant tracking system, ensuring that these are sent to new starters in a timely and efficient manner and that onboarding documentation is collated, tracked and processed. Please note this role is initially based in West Bromwich until early 2018, we will then move our new Midlands Headquarters, Ingenuity House, which is based by Birmingham International.
- Work with the wider Resourcing team, create and send online offers for candidates.
- The team will liaise with new starters with regard to offer and on-boarding processes and ensure that offer documentation is received, completed and returned in a timely manner.
- Ensure queries and requests from new starters are responded to efficiently, accurately and in accordance with the company policy, procedure and agreed service standards.
- Advise new starters on company benefits and entitlements.
- Advise hiring managers on the onboarding process, including the completion of their accountabilities.
- Liaise with Resourcing Team recruiters to ensure all are updated on the progress of the new starter process.
- Liaise with Fleet colleagues to facilitate the delivery of company vehicles to new starters in line with the company's car policy.
- Ensure that all returned documentation is dealt with appropriately that the new starter receives all they are entitled to.
- Maintain consistent level of information security for new starter documentation in line with the company's data protection policy.
- Complete special projects and miscellaneous assignments as required to enhance Interserve Support Services’ Resourcing strategy.
- Be aware of the business continuity plan for the part of the business you work in.
What we are looking for
- Administrative experience, preferably in a shared service centre environment and ideally with a fast paced Resourcing/Recruitment team/HR function.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all new starters up to Director level.
- An understanding of HR systems would be an advantage and experience of working with an Applicant Tracking System would be ideal.
- Familiarity with contract generation, benefit entitlements and compliance.
- Strong customer service focus, with excellent written and telephone communication skills.
- Well organised, with ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task in a busy work environment.
- Ability to identify priorities and focus work delivery accordingly.
- Ability to work well in a team and to work on own initiative.
- Strong understanding and respect for confidentiality.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to use computer applications, e-mail, MFD (Multi Functional Device) and telephone.
Additional job board text
Interserve's vision is to redefine the future for people and places. We are one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies, operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally. We offer advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management and front-line public services. Interserve is based in the UK and is listed in the FTSE 250 index. We have gross revenue of £3.6 billion and a workforce of c. 80,000 people worldwide.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75277991