Senior Recruitment Consultant
Are you a consultant looking for the next step in your career? A senior recruiter that is not valued? Do you want a company that has a world wide reputation. With an uncapped commission scheme, strong base salaries and a training programme that will see you promoted within 12 months of joining us - The Randstad Birmingham branch could be the next recruitment opportunity you are looking for.
Located in the heart of the city, covering the Midlands patch - our state of the art offices ensure you have the best surroundings to succeed.
If you love working in an ambitious, friendly and pro-active environment and are looking to progress as a Senior recruitment Consultant, our dedicated and competitive team are eager to meet their next high performer.
We are a commercially astute bunch specialising in corporate recruitment for the back office, Public sector and Customer Service sectors. You might be juggling a couple of these sectors at the same time, so you'll need to wear different hats depending on who you're calling, meeting or emailing.
We know it is important to keep our staff motivated to succeed, so as well as the above your benefits will include, but are not limited to:
* Uncapped Commission
* Away Days
* Annual Awards Conference (All Expenses Paid)
* High Performance Awards
* Share Purchase Plan (including 50% Bonus Shares)
* Monetary Discounts including: Food & Drinks, Luxury Retailers, High Street Retailers, Cinema Discounts, Mobile Contract Discounts, Car Discount's
* … and a whole lot more!
As a senior recruitment consultant, representing one of the largest recruitment organisations globally, your responsibilities would include:
* Building lasting client relationships, defining what it is they need and how you are best placed to grow their business, first time, every time.
* Getting to know your candidates, working with them to tailor their search for employment, whether that be for temp or perm opportunities.
* Keeping in the know. The recruitment market changes daily and you will be a specialist within the office support market.
* Extending your reach - meeting with candidates and clients in order to provide the very best service you can.
What we need from you ("the requirements"):
Previous recruitment experience is a must! whether you have been a high flying consultant, top account manager or your senior role is not heading in the direction your want we want to hear from you! - All we ask is that you are:
* Open to new ideas and ways of working
* Motivated by success
* Hard working
If you are looking for a career that focuses on its people and want to come into work excited and full of enthusiasm because you know you have all the tools to succeed, then being a Recruitment Consultant here in our Cardiff branch is the right career choice for you.
* Uncapped and Unrivalled Commission Scheme
* Personal training plan
* Multitude of benefits
* Guaranteed promotional opportunities
If you want to join us, or are interested in finding out more - call me now on
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.