Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently working in partnership with a well established business based in Lichfield who are recruiting for a Credit Controller on a permanent basis paying between £20,000 - £22,000.
Our client is now looking to grow their current finance team and recruit a Credit Controller to join their team. This will be a great opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller who is looking for a stable long term role within a global and fast paced organisation.
The purpose of the Credit Controller role is to:
To support the credit control team and achieve targets for:
- Time and accurate collection and allocation of cash and client monies
- Timely and accurate query resolutions
- Timely and customer focused response to complaints
Key responsibilities of the Credit Controller will include:
- Support operational and staff in resolving client monies queries
- Promote and maintain relationships with customers to deliver excellent customer care
- Collection of overdue debt to agreed targets as defined by your line manager
- Ensure that all outstanding accounts are identified, prioritised and followed up in accordance with policies and procedures
- Support other colleagues to cover holidays and sickness to ensure the smooth running of the support centre
- Promote and maintain relationships with management accounts and operational management to ensure credit control standards are adhered to and consistency of processes maintained with a right first time, every time approach to deliver of service to all of our customers
- Cash allocations - implement the cash allocation processes ensuring that all accounts are updated in a timely and accurate manner
- Contribute to the continuous improvement in service levels to deliver excellent customer service
The successful Credit Controller:
- Proven experience within a finance department
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Outlook and Excel
If this role is of interest please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.