Staffline are recruiting for NVH Technicians to work on either afternoon or night shifts with our client in Redditch.
- Set up and perform BSR. Testing to the Customers (Internal / External) parameters / requirements
- Update and maintain the BSR. Result Tracker.
- Ensure that all BSR issues and actions are recorded by preparing necessary corrective and preventive actions, and to follow up, verify and release the corrective actions for the BSR issues
- Report any Failures to requirements to Senior Management.
- Plan and execute all necessary measurements / calibration, required to maintain the effective function of the BSR. Lab.
- Maintain BSR. test instructions
- Report BSR Internal Customer failures to the responsible Department
- Ensure that the BSR. Facility and area Housekeeping is compliant and maintained to 5S standards.
- Lead BSR problem solving activities
- Prepare necessary corrective / preventive actions, follow up, verification and release of corrective actions
- Support any additional Design / Engineering Investigative activities.
- Record and report any NON - BSR issues identified during testing to the responsible Department.
- Using PPT Truck to move Seats (Onsite Training will be given)
KEY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Manufacturing experience, preferably in the automotive industry
- Previous experience using tactile test equipment.
- Key Team Player.
- Experience of production and quality issues within the automotive industry.
- Good IT skills required especially in Excel and Word.
- Self-motivated and focused
- Excellent communication skills
- A proven methodical approach to problem solving
- Influencing and Analytical skills
This is a secondment role and will last for 5 months. Pay rate is negotiable and dependant on experience.
If you feel that you could be a success in this role then please apply now.