Graduate Internal Communications Executive
My client is a one of the UK's leading recruiters and they are currently looking to recruit a Graduate Internal Communications Executive in Birmingham to develop and implement the internal communications strategy and plan. The business has 5 offices in the UK and the successful candidate will be involved with changing the way the business engages with its workforce - embracing and promoting new communications methods to ensure that everyone understands the shared vision, values and purpose of the organisation.
The main elements of the Graduate Internal Communications Executive role include:
- Creation and implementation of central communications strategy
- Improve the existing internal communication channels and develop new channels
- Coordinate the delivery of key messages across central functions, for example Business awards, functional announcements, project benefits, quarterly updates
- Evaluate the efficiency of internal communications messages and channels on an on-going basis and make recommendations to review and amend the strategy as appropriate
- Ensure messages from senior management are properly reflected in communications to internal stakeholders
- Manage the company's website and social media channels
- Assist with the design of an internal brochure to give to candidates.
- 25% external communications / 75% internal communications
The successful candidate will be degree qualified in Marketing, Communications or related and have the following skills:
- Excellent written, visual and oral communication skills, with a good level of grammar and spelling
- Proficient in MS Office packages
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy
- Creativity in approaching projects
- Proactive, ambitious and highly motivated
- Experience within marketing or internal communications would be beneficial
- Design skills would be beneficial
In return my client will offer:
- A starting salary circa £22,000 to £30,000 depending on skills and experience
- 28 days' holiday (inclusive of bank holiday)
- Annual conference
- Modern offices
- Pension Scheme
- Interviews will likely take place week commencing 14th August 2017
If you have the necessary skills for this excellent graduate opportunity, then please apply today!
If you are interested in this placement please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Graduate Talent Solutions for further details.
Graduate Talent Solutions is the UK's leading graduate recruitment specialists with nationwide opportunities for graduates across all industry sectors, including; HR, Engineering, Business, Marketing, Finance, Construction and ICT. We place graduates in permanent positions with our clients, as well as 5-6 month paid work placements directly linked to your future career choice - more than two thirds of our placements directly end with permanent graduate positions.
Graduate Talent Solutions is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit www.graduatetalentsolutions.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75274422