The position is a 9 - 12 month contract working for a large and well-established company located in Birmingham. Fantastic environment to work!
As the Service Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Allocating calls to engineers within their allocated region
- Ordering the correct parts when required and ensuring they are delivered in a timely manner
- Assisting the management team with the preparation and submission of quotations
- Monitoring and planning engineer’s workload
- Generate reports as required for both internal and external customers
The successful candidate for the Service Controller will have:
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous experience within a similar role
- The ability to work well in a team
In return, the Service Controller will receive a basic salary of £17,000 - 19,000 depending on experience plus other benefits.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.