Chef de Rang
Brownsword Hotels offers great career opportunities for those who love working at the highest level within the hospitality sector.
We are a tightly knit, friendly team with a passion for high standards and professionalism. We offer unique working opportunities, in a friendly and supportive environment. People are key to our success and we value our staff as we recognise the role every one of them plays within each of our distinctive properties and the Company as a whole.
We set high standards in terms of the values that underpin all that we do and we are always looking to recruit and train talented individuals who share our passion for hospitality and who can truly engage with the Brownsword Hotels culture.
We are looking for a chef de rang who is passionate about hospitality, who has strong interpersonal and communication skills , and who thrives on working ias part of a team.
The future member of our team will:
- Possess impeccable service standards with a strong emphasis on attention to detail, ensuring every aspect of the service is flawless.
- Have good knowledge of fine foods and wine and a willingness to develop further.
- Be personable, warm and engaging, ensuring every interaction exceeds guest expectations.
- Maintain a professional and attentive demeanour throughout the dining experience.
- Possess exceptional customer service skills with the ability to develop key relationships with all our guests.
- Be committed to their own personal development and seek any training opportunities that will assist in this.
As a company we offer a range of benefits and opportunities as we believe people are key to our success. We value our staff and want to recognise the role every one of them plays within our unique properties. Benefits that we offer to our team include large company discounts on food and beverage, staff and friends and family hotel rates at all our unique properties, high street discounts via our bespoke designed employee shopping website, access to an Employee Assistance Program to help navigate through any life challenges our employees may face , childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, and a number of incentives to reward passion and commitment.
Staff accommodation is available
ABode Hotels is an equal opportunity employer. Proof of your right to work within the UK will be required at interview stage...